Hubbard Life Cat Stars 40#
Hubbard Life Cat Stars 40#
Hubbard® Life Cat Stars Cat Food is a balanced diet with star shaped morsels that provides every essential nutrient for every stage of your cat’s life. Hubbard Life Cat Stars is fortified with taurine, an essential amino acid for cats, to aid in the prevention of blindness and heart muscle disease. High quality chicken, liver, fish, and egg protein have been added for extra taste appeal.
About the Product
- Poultry and vegetable proteins are the major protein sources for quality, balanced amino acid levels.
- Choice, high quality fat is included as a concentrated source of energy, and to improve digestibility, palatability, skin and hair coat.
- Fish proteins are included as excellent sources of highly digestible protein for muscle development and growth.
- Taurine (an essential amino acid for cats) is added for proper retina health.
- Cooked cereal grains are included as a wholesome and highly digestible carbohydrate source.
- Natural flavor enhancers are added to improve palatability.
- Specially formulated to help with urinary tract health.
- Does not contain ethoxyquin or artificial flavors.
- Hubbard Life Cat Stars meets or exceeds all the nutrient levels established by AAFCO for all life stages for cats.
The average adult cat will usually eat one 8 oz cup of Hubbard Life Cat Stars per day. Start with one cup. If the food is not completely consumed, replace it with a fresh, but slightly smaller amount each day. When kittens are 3 to 6 weeks old, they should be fed 1 to 2 tablespoons of Hubbard Life Cat Stars moistened with warm water, milk or broth. Gradually increase the amount of Hubbard Life Cat Stars until kittens are weaned at around 8 weeks of age.
Always provide fresh, clean water to kittens and cats.
|Adult cat body weight||Standard 8 oz measuring cups per day|
|3-6 lb||¼ – ½|
|6-9 lb||½ – ¾|
|9-12 lb||¾ – 1|
|Over 12 lb||1 plus ¼ cup for each additional 3 lb over 12 lb|
|Kitten body weight||Standard 8 oz measuring cups per day|
|1-3 lb||¼ – ¾ (moisten with warm water, milk or broth in 3-4 small meals per day)|
|3 lb or greater||½ cup plus ¼ cup for each additional 2 lb over 3 lb|
|Pregnant or lactating cat|
|Up to 1½ times the normal adult cat food intake is recommended in the last trimester of pregnancy. During lactation, 2 to 3 times the normal adult food intake are required for milk production and the maintenance of body weight.|
|Crude Protein, min %||35.0|
|Crude Fat, min %||13.0|
|Crude Fiber, max %||4.0|
|Moisture, max %||12.0|
Metabolizable Energy (ME) = 3353 Kcal/kg (Calculated)
Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Yellow Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Wheat, Soybean Meal, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Chicken Flavor, Fish Meal, Dried Brewers Yeast, Meat and Bone Meal, Brewers Rice, Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Red No. 40, Taurine, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, d -Calcium Pantothenate, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Sodium Selenite.
This product has been formulated specifically for cats and is not intended for other species.